Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stir fried rice strips Noodles - Char Kuey Teow.

Went back from work today at around 5pm where later at around 6pm having a meet up with ex colleagues Fadli, Sony, Andy, Hafiz, Lan & Rahman. Gosh it was so nice to meet all good people where it seems that i do not have to pretend to be someone else with these people. There they go,having Noon meals somewhere near my previous workplace (Texas Instrument Malaysia) at AU2 Keramat. The eating place is somewhat called "Langgaq" in Kelantanese dialect which means "hit" in english i guess so LOL!!

Below Photo : Stir fried rice strips Noodles Or Fried Rice Noodles (Char Kuey Teow Kerang in Malay)

This is what most of my ex colleagues had for Noon meals just now. Will be tastier if it mixed with succulent prawns & cockle. Yummy Right.
Well im not eating due to full stomach,having less appettite to swallow where its only enough for me to get a cold Milo drinks. The point now is i love how the food look like... hahaha & I love to be surrounded by my friends that i love!!!

I love u guys!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...