Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dolls, Farewell & End of.......

I just got my confirmation letter finishing probationary period of 6 months in this company i was working with currently & there's a lot of thinking, begging, plastic acting, pretending, thrilled, backbitting, LLB, Diva, Madonna, Maradonna & lots more of disposition that i will consider in looking forward to continue my service without having to find or apply for a new source of living & had to be extra careful on people's impression over people's influences so in order to be strong then i need to be invincible....... Hah! "Especially when working under the control of a DIVA."

 All in all,... im glad that i finally deserve a place here right after 6 months of probation period. Below picture... Ahhh a doll from Beijing which attract me most in the office, bought by two of my colleage during their vacay. But the blue doll owner has already leave us for a better job offer. Farewell to my ex-colleague Aini... :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...