Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Square Up Rejab Fasting.

Conversing about the beneficence during Rejab month with my cubicle neighbour Zaharah today in the office has got myself an awareness of how fortunate i am to be able to arrogate the merit during this month. I have never in life (i think so) thinking of to fast during this month of Rejab due to lack of knowledge on the after life / the hereafter benefits that i could gain from it. I was eager to square up Rejab fasting tomorrow after a little research made through the internet. 


This is my menu for sahur. By the way... it was my Supper. Sahur is supposedly taken at around nearly dawn before Subuh Prayer. I knew that i won't be awake just to eat early dawn even if i had set the time on my iPhone to wake me up normally an hour before Subuh prayer but sometimes skipped (Most of the time now).. Ooooppss.. LOL!

Selamat Berpuasa Rejab ......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...