Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Monday, November 28, 2011

On going support that is.


It's Monday and sure it was a public holiday in Malaysia for a replacement of Awal Muharram a day before. And also maybe sure about getting a call from helpdesk soon due to issue occurance at Pathology department which now certainly is under my surveillance. Well,.. it's a Public holley,.. should i just Switched off my phone? I was hoping that my day today will be full of relaxation, full peace of mind, free time for myself,.. WITH-OUT getting a call for IT support. No call from helpdesk please... Ah... actually i was trying to say - No issue to be occur for today please!! SO that the helpdesk will never call me. I really need my day off from work.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...