Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Something got to be settled.



Wake up early in the morning and went to gym for my first activity of the day. Aiming of losing weight right after i had it last month and now,.. keep on trying & forcing myself to be slimmer. 68KG to 63kg was just nice for the result so far. Well that is because of this Nice & Fell product i try for about a month ago. Now 63kg to ?? We'll see. I got to try at least through this 2 slim & shaping method (Workout & this nice fee spirulina bowel cleansing thing).

Me, in the afternoon,... Got to go to the office to settle a request from user which need to be settled. Whoaahh,.. ermm yeahh this is my new workplace now & my new office, my cubile is right there at the corner. It's Sunday so,... ermmm what am i doing here... LOL! "Something got to be settled".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...