Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Monday, November 28, 2011

Nightwish.


I just happen to keep my mind pushing myself to sleep early tonight but it's hard for me to do so as it's not my intention to procrastinate my bedtime. Hopefully tomorrow that the day will keep on running well because i think my mental at he moment really can not be too directly hit by an issue from a random arrogant Pathology users. Oh my.. really im now longing for a free golden essential time away from bad encounter at work, especially users. Why do i have to choose to go back to my old workplace? Yeah i know its because of good salary offer but i realize that money can't buy Mind peace. :-(
This is now what i've to deal with. Ahh,..I miss them already,..I miss my RHD friends/ Colleague at Texas Instrument Malaysia & the Philliphines. Suddenly that my mind fly upon them (Ahh out of topic), I got to force myself to go to bed somehow or else that my bad performance switch at work will ruin my day tomorrow.

So now its time for my "Nightwish".
** I wish i was as tired in the evening as i am in the morning right after Gym workout,.. it will make me feel VERY easy to get sleepy once i crash myself on my bed. LOL!!! Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...