Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Temporary solutions.

I wonder.... why do IE & Google Chrome is having such a slow upload rate these few days. I even cannot upload photos in Facebook & Blogspot. "No attachment button in Blogspot" and "No image appear right after uploading in Facebook". Has it got something to do with my notebook?.. Bcause i realize im the only one who's having this problem and it was ON MY NOTEBOOK. Tried a few times to upload photos by using my office PC and it seems to be normally functioned. Ahhhhh,... this is ridiculous,.. Not that i know if my notebook has been attacked by some sort of virus since that there are no detection right after scanning. Arghhhh i wonder why???....

Solution : Download & install Mozilla Firefox in a random version, Set it as default & thats about it, Cool eh?.... My Notebook Problem? Ah, I dun think so. Lets try to upload now by using Mozilla Firefox Browser......

Ahhh it works... seems like i will be using Mozilla Firefox temporarily now before finished uninstall & reinstall back my fav browser Google chrome.

Have you guys got any idea or solutions on this? Kindly share if you ever did having the same problem.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...