Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hush.


Being hit by people's bad reaction and impression when it comes upon their interpretation about you from what they've heard is so not nice. Especially when their wicked mind upon you is so not right. That is what had happened to me today which makes me feel so damn down...Urgghhhh. Hushing myself seems to be the best way to avoid exasperation. I feel so fortunate to have my best girlfriend in the office around to lend me her shoulder. At least that my unpleasant feeling becomes a bit abated.Thanks Achik!. Urmmm,...Was it so repugnant for a guy to be so weak upon facing these small bad encounter and get consoled by a girl?.. LOL!!,maybe it was repugnant but why wouldn't it be?.. Well,whatever as im not bundling myself into an old aphorism.

Yeahh, maybe i might just try to be calm and keep my mouth shut with a hope that i will be able to endure all this sh**. Silence is the ultimate weapon to let someone knows that they did you wrong.

Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may at last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...