Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Again browsing for a handphone.

Blackberry maybe. I was browsing around Sg Buloh "The Store" yesterday purposely for a personal Gadget survey. I was actually in mind of changing my handphone SO X10 to something "untouchscreen". I had been usingmy SO X10 for a year now and i find it very difficult to send sms as i have to look into the screen just tto type a message. It felt so inconvivinience which then leads to my decision. Till now that im still browsing for a suitable blackberry for a replacement. Blackberry bold or curve?

Below pics is what im thinking of a trade in maybe...... wasnt it a decade ago blackberry product? Blackberry bold 1 9900. I still think its gorgeous, however i still need to look into its own specs & features.

Hard to decide..... but many of my friends are using blackberry... Better than to use something "touchscreen" for a busy person. LOL!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...