Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Being trained to train people....

On the 9th of Feb ago,... i was in the training room together with my 2nd level module holder just to keep me in focus about my module lesson due to the refreshment training which will be held in about another few more days. The whole day in the training room as to be trained to train people had just made me feel like i've lost my brain... well what am i going to do as it was my only option. My 2nd level module holder won't come to teach me if it is not because of this "Refreshment user training" which will be more complicated if i dont have brief knowledge about the application that im going to teach later to users.... :-)
As a whole,... by hook or by crook, whether i want it or not, i still have to do the user training. I guess i have to make myself motivated,..I can do it Yeahhhhhhh.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...