Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Get prepared for another few...


Lastweek on the 14hth was the day of the training which had been tutored by me... lol. The nerve breaking experience ever for me but i just played it cool, Participated by a few doctors, Pathologist & a few hosp general workers. Im glad that i am able to answer the questions from the floor even some of it are beyond my knowledge. Im grateful for that & now that i need to get prepared for nextmonth user training!!!! Whoahh everymonth schedule has been fix that there will be a one day user training till Sept 2012. I guess that i just have to take all the work assignation & responsibility as sincere as i could.

p/s : Above picture is taken during lunch whereby all the participant is having their meals outside & it was my only time to check on my FAcebook!!!!!!....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...