Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tired, Cold & not in mood...

My shift partner Paulson is asking me to accompany him to Cheras Downtown right after work at 11pm tonight coz he need to buy outfits & jeans for this coming Chinese New year. I feel like going but the weather outside is extremely cold antartics. I just cant get into the weather outside as in the office right now that im covering myself shivering.After an hour of thinking, i have decided to go back home straight away after work as i feel really tired after having this quite confusing issue from user which makes me into headache.
Plus,..the main reason is that im not in a mood to hang out. Hehehe im sorry Paulson. Nextime will do when both is free and got no tense in mind. As for now, i really need to crash myself and relax. Furthermore, its about to raining,.. a good time to sleep hehehehe.

The weather chanel tell so :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so nice of you angel...
im a moody person too...
lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...