Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Friendster - A Shocking change.


Just logged in to Friendster and to my suprise that the site had totally changed. Oh my!!!!
Above pic (Friendster Log In Page). Quite like an immitation from Facebook. Love it though BUT --->

---> All my photos are gone.
---> All my blog post are gone.

Feeling frustrated...because im still active with Friendster, Blog especially. :-(

Friendster is all about games now,... i don't really mind about the migration of friendster from social site to Game site but how can i retrieve back all my photos & Blog post since 2006?............ There was no email notification on this shocking changes which i think there should be. SAD.... :-(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...