Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dreams Back in the day.

I had a dream back in the day when i was a child and i can't recall of my age at that time where till now i still can remember it quite vividly. I was sitting on a flying ship,..

and when i look around... all i can see is ocean.

I just sit on the fying ship and enjoy my every moment on it till the ship come accross a building that look like a Palace with a shape structure of capital letter "L" kinda. It was so beautiful and i want to step my foot on it. I jump over the flying ship and fall into the ocean and manage to swim to the banks of the river. I do not know what is happening after that but that is all i can remember. My dream stops there. But all this while since i got the dream, i was wondering & searching images of the palace i saw in my dream till last year (2010) i had figured it out by seeing this picture while browsing for a news on Palestine. And this building is the palace that i saw in my dream long time ago.... Kinda L shape and look like a palace, im not quite sure but this is how it looks from where i stand on the flying ship. All this while before figuring out that it is the Al Aqsa Mosque, i just presume it is a beautiful palace with an "L" shape in my dream without realizing that it really exist.
Al Aqsa Mosque(The one with the "GREY" Dome)

Al-Aqsa Mosque in Baitulmaqdis is the second oldest mosque in Islam after the Ka'ba in Mecca, and is third in holiness and importance after the mosques in Mecca and Medinah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...