Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Small Success is nothing.


My night shift today filled with something that could make me feel spiritable to ever come to work. Hehehehe, Why? because for the 1st time in my life succefully resolving an issue that i think never in my life i could make it...ON MY OWN!!!Without the help from my senior or anyone!!! Whoahhhh..hehehehe,.. It's a VPN Connection issue. Yeayyyyyyyyyy

I feel so blessed and that i am able to control myself from yelling over an almost started argumentation as i try my best to turn off my bitch switch.LOL!!!!!!!
I had learned many things since then and this VPN issue is the best ever solutions that i achieved and im so into this small success because it brings big impact on my IT Technical knowledge. But anyhow...it was just a small success. Nothing to be proud of amongst IT Geeks...heheheheheeeeee

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...