Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Friday, July 15, 2011

Getting Prepped - My "Hobbit"


Getting prepped for what?... Hahahaha,...
Getting prepped for tomorrow's Photoshoot together with my fellow colleague. Just a normal outdoor activity to brush up my Photography skill. Hehehe, Yeahhh i admit that i dun have DSLR Camera, because now that i think i dun really need it. I only bring along my "Hobbit" Samsung PL120 wherever i go and that is the only gadget that i will use to snap & do photo editing, Yeahh just enough of that small gadget. Easy to carry, very small. Location for the photoshoot outing tomorrow will be at Floria Putrajaya and i have got my own model,... which is none other than My Supervisor...Sonny!!!!The Main Photographer will be My Boss Damian with his DSLR...hehehehe.
Above Photo - In the midst of emptying my Hobbit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...