Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In need of Snacking.

Now in the office, I kinda hear my tummy rumbling which is exactly signalling me to fill something in. And i think i want to snack as my throat feel so in need of food whereby my stomach has already filled in half. But why that rumbling sound??? Do i just say rumbling sound came from my tummy?.lol!!!

I told my shift partner Alvin that i would like to buy a burger outside the building but i could care less to walk that far so the burger is cancelled. The Nearest place is the Canteen at my workplace,... Huh,... Bad choice but this is what i bring back to the office.... Chocolate Doughnut & Sardine Sandwiches.



My half stomach is now full.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...