Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thursday, May 5, 2011

IT Post Mortem Attack.


It is by the way a "Questionaire Attack". Headache. I feel like quitting, seriously mention. This is currently my typical panic attack. Extremely stress inside but not as how i show it to people around me. Feeling Hopeless, i had muddied myself in this line for over a decade and currently makes me wonder,... do i have the strength to handle it now same or better than before? Im stronger lastime, i have the strength to handle critism, to handle rejection, to handle whatever incoming bad phrase, to handle vulgarity... but now,.. i really can't take it. Am i weaker now in terms of handling my own emotions from the things happen to me? I guess,... i am.

****Semoga Allah Kurniakan aku kekuatan emosi dan mental utk menghadapi semua ni.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...