Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's eat Banana.

My stomach is so full right now as i took heavy lunch for today. I am so full of food and i think that the foods i eat at Jogoya yesterday noon are still in the process of digesting..lol!!!
The problem is that i still have a strong feeling to eat. While chatting with my friend Melady in the philliphine, we come across talking about what to eat. Since that she already knew that im full, so she suggest me to just take a simple food to eat tonight such as fruits. Well, i think that's good. Better than to eat junk food, Ahh i need to say no to junkfood starting from now because im quite often munching it. So now, let's eat Banana!!!!!!


Hi Melady, if you read this,.. come and join me!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...