Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lets see whats Inside & Galata Tower@Istanbul Turkey.


This is my small sack bag. It looks small but a bit wide. I can even put many small things inside. Sometimes that i squeezes in some extra coins even after it had been full containing lotsa important stuff i carried everywhere. Important so as my notebook which i kept in a special Casing bigger than this small sack hehehe. Wanna see whats inside?...hehehe :-)

Tadaaaaaa!!!!! Many things i can keep inside a sack small as this hehehe. It is by the way a souvenir given by my Bff Sam when he was going for a vacation in Turkey last year. I kept it still without any tatters as i really appreciate for having it. hehehehe. TQ Sam....:-D
Below is my Bff Sam's Picture while having a vacation in Turkey.... Nice view of Galata Tower.

I was so Jealous. Nice view...Do not know when will it be my turn to have a vacation overseas..hehehehe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...