Assalamualaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Thursday, April 28, 2011

To Do List.

It's already end of April 2011 and there are certain thing that i haven't yet done.I have to list down of what should i need to do and done by tonight.

1. To compile my Salary slip from the month of January till July 2010 (Lastyear) due to the documentation that need to submitted to The Inland Revenue Malaysia (LHDN) by tomorrow.

2. April 2011 Allowance & Standby Claim!!! Yesss,... i nearly forgot. This is what i have to submit for every end of the month!!

3. To get TAC number from the ATM Machine (My handphone has not yet registered,..My Bad!!!)Need to get the TAC number for flight booking transaction.

4. To book Air Asia tix!! Must be done by tonight or else i will lose the tix promotion price!!! I need to go back to my hometown within nextmonth to visit my grandpa.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...